If you’re looking for the best free SEO tools for 2021, look no further. If you’re reading this, you’re already aware of how important SEO is for companies in today’s world.
Knowing that SEO should be a top priority is one thing; feeling confident in your ability to execute it properly is another. The world of SEO is complicated and ever-changing. And, to be frank, going into SEO blind isn’t the right strategy. If you want to be effective in SEO, you’ll need the right resources to help you get there.
What are the important tools for SEO?
The components that make up a successful SEO strategy are numerous. Fortunately for us, many talented individuals have created resources to assist us with nearly any part of SEO. Furthermore, you don’t need to invest a fortune in SEO software because many of them are cheap.
You’ll find a wide variety of tools for successful SEO, from killer keyword generation to SEO health checks and troubleshooting tools.
Without further ado, here are our top recommendations for the best free SEO software in 2021.
1.Answer the public – So, Our very first SEO Tool will help you to get a huge list of keywords in a couple of seconds by searching blog posts, social media, forums, and search engines for requests and converts these queries into keywords to aid in keyword preparation.
2.Checkbot – A simple and fast way to keep track of the health of your website. It will look for broken ties, invalid HTML, redundant text, and other issues on all of your sites, also used run SEO checks, as well as speed and security tests, to help you find flaws in your website.
3.Google Mobile-Friendly Test – you can use this free tool to see if Google considers the site to be mobile-friendly, As this factor plays an important role in website ranking.
4. Yoast SEO – Optimise each page of your WordPress blog & provide you with several suggestions for improving your content so that you can begin ranking higher. it’s easy to use, highly reliable, and keeps up with Google’s ever-changing algorithm.
5. Hunter.io – It’s essentially an email retrieval service that assists you in locating certain difficult-to-find email addresses. This is very helpful for connecting with the right people and successfully outreaching. Verifying email addresses and predicting email addresses based on first and last names are two other cool functions. There are pro and free options available, with the free edition allowing you to make 50 requests a month.
6. Google Analytics – It helps you with great insight into your traffic on who is using your website, where they are from, and many more to make smart investment decisions and increase your profits.
7. Google My Business – Do you want people in your area to be able to find your business? Use Google My Business as a resource. It provides more exposure to your business with detail like opening hours, Mobile numbers, Ratings, etc.
8. Google Search Console – Consider the website from Google’s perspective and use the information to improve your site SEO. Keep track of backlinks leading to your pages, figure out which content is bringing in the most organic traffic, learn about SERP roles, and so much more.
9. Google Disavow Tool – it helps you keep your website safe from bad backlinks.
10. Redirect Path – With the Redirect Path Chrome extension, you can detect redirects and errors & also provides additional detail, such as the complete redirect chain and the active final page submission.
12. Keyword Surfer – It’s a free Chrome plugin that estimates the number of times a question is searched in a month. You may get global data (for 19 countries) or data exclusive to a specific region.
13. HARO -With HARO, you can increase the website’s visibility and backlinks. It’s a useful tool for optimising the accuracy of backlinks to your website.
14. Mozbar – It allows you to conduct research on the fly.
You will get a lot of data points on every website when browsing with Mozbar. The Domain Authority of a website; unique keywords and how well a webpage is optimised for them; connection status; metadata, and more are all factors to consider. This information is very useful when reviewing your website or researching competitors’ websites.
15. SERPROBOT – A free and easy method to search your SERPs ranking for specific keywords. It’s a smart way to monitor the status of the platform and see how your competitors are doing.
16. SEO Minion -You will get a short rundown of everything from broken connections to redirects to Hreflang checks and on-page SEO problems with SEO Minion. A SERP preview tool and a Google search location simulator are also included. This is certainly one to look at.
17. SEO Quake – For any web page, this chrome extension provides a truckload of SEO info, including keyword and SERP analysis. You can also export and store the information for later use.
18. Sheets For Marketers – Templates for meta tag analysis, web audits, keyword testing, strategic analysis, and many more can be found at Sheets For Marketers. These free Google Sheets models can help you save time, organise tasks, and make sense of critical details.
19. Wayback Machine – The Wayback Machine is essentially a massive database of websites. You will use the Wayback Machine to troubleshoot website problems, among other things. To see how a website used to look and locate possible causes of your concern, simply type in the URL and pick a cached version of the site from the calendar.
20. GTmetrix – GTmetrix is a wonderful free application for not only analysing how quickly your website loads, but also generates results that will help you optimise your platform for quicker load times. GTmetrix is used by a slew of SEO gurus to ensure that their sites load quickly for visitors.
21. Page Speed Insights – Page Speed Insights analyses how quickly your web pages load and provide recommendations on how to increase your PageSpeed ratings. Field Data, for example, is a great feature that collects data from actual people all around the globe.
22. MozCast – This tool allows you to keep track of the Google algorithm’s daily or minor improvements. The SERP tracking function is also helpful.
23. BeamUsUp – It’s a free desktop crawler that makes it simple and easy to identify errors and redundant material. Though it lacks some of the functionality of Screaming Frog, BeamUsUp is completely free and has no restrictions on how much crawling you can do. It is only compatible with Windows.
24. Seolyzer – It will help you meet your KPIs.
Seolyzer provides real-time log analysis so that you can spot and repair issues that are threatening your SEO. By using the categorization function, you can use this method to determine which of your pages are the most crawled.
25. Xenu Link Sleuth – Its basic Windows desktop crawler has been around for a long time, it is still widely used for simple auditing and searching for broken ties.
26. Smush – This WordPress plugin allows you to compress, optimise, and rotate files on your website. Helps in optimising photos and ensuring that your web pages load quickly. It will even notify you if any of your photos are the incorrect size, and it has lazy loading to make your pages load much quicker.
27. Local Citation Finder – You can find the right ways to list your company online with this tool. You may also use it to investigate and learn about your competitors’ citations to improve your local search rankings.
28. JSON-LD Schema Markup Generator – Using this completely free application can provide you with standardised data markup that you can place in your website’s header or footer to increase its visibility. With the Google Structured Data Testing Tool, you can verify the validity of any Schema markup you create.
29. LSI Graph – With LSI Graph, you can generate the finest LSI keywords (keywords that are similar to the main keyword).
Based on the main keyword, it produces a list of topic-related LSI keywords. It also shows you which keywords can improve the performance of your content and how to generate content that outranks top-ranking content.
30. Animalz Revive -This tool examines, refreshes, and customise old stuff, Google Analytics data and informs you which of your website’s posts need to be updated. Loss in traffic over time can be a serious issue for websites, and Animalz Revive is one way to start addressing it.
31. Dashword – It assists to write SEO-optimized content and outperform your competitors with a simple content editor, real-time alerts, and recommended keywords by extracting data from the top 30 Google rankings with your keyword.
32. Google Trends – To improve your marketing plan, use it to do free keyword analysis, find similar keywords, and discover important topics. It will show you what searches and subjects & specific words are common on Google & Youtube.
33. Also Asked – It analyses data from Google’s ‘People Often Ask’ segment to determine the questions people are asking and how they are related. This tool is very useful for creating marketing schedules and finding content gaps.
34. Merkle’s Schema Markup Generator – It allows you to create structured data markup in the JSON-LD format.
Simply choose the sort of Schema markup you want, such as local business, post, video, FAQ, and so on. Then, after filling out a questionnaire, copy and paste the created markup onto your website. Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool can be used to test the findings. For your website, a free SEO tool that is both easy and reliable.
35. Cloudflare – Cloudflare is a dependable content delivery network (CDN) that can help the site load faster, use less bandwidth, and be safer.
36. Ryte’s Robots.txt Generator – Through the Robots.txt Generator, you can monitor which areas of your website are crawlable by robots by using the custom options for more fine-grained control on the website.
37. Aleyda Solis’ Hreflang Generator – Use this cool SEO tool to create hreflang tags that tell Google which web page users will like in their results if you have versions of your website for various countries or languages.
38. BrightLocal Search Results Checker – Want to see Google results in real-time for any quest, from any location? You can instantly and easily see results from any town, county, or ZIP code in the world using BrightLocal’s Search Results Checker.
39. Mobile Moxie Mobile SERP Test – As the name suggests, this useful tool would allow you to keep track of mobile rankings for various places, including personal addresses. You can also lookup previous SERPs, which can help you figure out why the website’s traffic has changed.
40. Keyword HERO – Keyword Hero assists you in replacing the “Not Provided” keywords in Google Analytics with the real keywords that are attracting traffic to your website. It also provides important session metrics such as total session time, bounce rate, and transfer rate. One of the most useful free SEO applications for gaining a deeper understanding of your organic traffic.
41. Google Data Studio – With Google Data Studio, you can create easy-to-read reports and visualise your data.
Build easily readable and fully customisable maps, tables, and graphs with Google Data Studio.
42. Exploding Topics – Stay ahead of the curve by learning about emerging trends and keywords. Exploding Topics assists you in identifying topics that are about to become extremely prominent.
43. SEObility – SEObility is a free SEO crawler application that helps you to stay on in-depth Seo site review the top of issues such as long loading times, sitemap issues, rating decreases, and more.
44. Ubersuggest – To stay ahead of the competition, use Ubersuggest’s keyword and content suggestions.
Simply type in a keyword or domain, choose your language, and Ubersuggest will provide you with information on search volume, SEO complexity, and the average cost per choice & also recommendations on how to boost the SEO on your platforms, such as keywords to use and content ideas.
45. BROWSEO – With BROWSEO, you can browse websites like a search engine.
It displays the website in pure HTML format, equivalent to what a search engine might see. It allows you to quickly assess page elements that are critical for SEO, such as word count, headings (H1-H6), the number of external and internal connections, metadata, and more.
46. Spyfu – Spyfu allows you to see important SEO and PPC information for every domain. For example, you can see what keywords your rivals have purchased on Google Ads over the last 14 years, as well as the various ad versions they’ve run and which ones were the most popular. it can speed up your competitor analysis.
47. Bing Webmaster Tools – Bing is still worth paying attention to. It will provide you with key feedback and success data that will help you boost your rankings and drive more traffic to your site. Backlink review, keyword study, site scan, and SEO reviews are all useful SEO features.
48. WebPage Test – It allows you to test your site’s loading speed from different locations around the world. It provides you with a realistic picture of how people interact with your website, as well as a set of recommendations to help you optimise and increase results.
This list of the best free SEO software for 2021 & we strongly recommend you to read about these tools in detail. These free tools will help you to stand out in the competition. Do you have any favourites that we didn’t include? Please let us know!